Jump to Navigation

Probate Archives

How can an attorney help me with probate?

Although most of us don't like to think about it, the truth is that no one lives forever. When the inevitable occurs, your assets, no matter how large or small, will need to be distributed regardless of whether or not you have a will. Even if you have a will, your assets will still pass through probate. An experienced probate attorney can assist your personal representative and/or your family members with navigating the process in South Dakota.

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Wilde Law Offices, Prof. LLC
210 West Grant Street
Spearfish, SD 57783
Local Phone: 605-717-2020
Toll Free Phone: 800-669-8790
Fax: 605-717-2021
Map and Directions

FindLaw Network
State Bar of South Dakota 1931 SDTLA | South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association State Bar Association of North Dakota Wyoming State Bar