Helping Your Family After A Wrongful Death

Death is always tragic. But losing a loved one can be so much worse when it is a result of someone else’s negligence. It is important during this difficult time to work with an attorney who will not only fight to get your family the much-needed and much-deserved compensation to which you are entitled, but who will do so with some compassion, empathy and class.

My name is Dylan Wilde, and I handle wrongful death claims in Spearfish and throughout South Dakota, North Dakota and Wyoming. I have been practicing law since 2006, and in that time, I have successfully handled many injury claims and wrongful death claims. Whether the wrongful death was caused by negligent driving or some other cause, I will handle your case with dignity and compassion. I understand that this is a very challenging time, so I will work vigorously on your behalf to help your family recover the maximum monetary damages you are entitled to for your loss.

Compensation During A Difficult Time

No amount of compensation can bring back your beloved family member. However, for many families, the wrongful death compensation they receive is critical for their financial survival, especially if the deceased was the primary wage earner in the family. Further, if the accident was a result of someone’s negligent behavior, that person should pay the costs and compensate you for the losses and damages involved. There is a measure of justice involved.

Although there are some nuances between the different states, generally the surviving family members or the estate can obtain compensation for:

  • Funeral expenses
  • Hospital and other medical costs incurred
  • Loss of wages the deceased would have earned in their lifetime
  • Loss of inheritance
  • Loss of companionship

In some cases, it is possible to obtain compensation for the pain and suffering the victim experienced before death, as well.

Contact Me To Discuss Your Legal Options

Do not wait. Time is an important factor in cases like this. Even if you are not sure you want to bring a legal claim, talk with me to discuss your options so you can make an informed decision.

I offer free consultations.

Call me at 605-961-2122 or fill out my online contact form and I will get back to you promptly.

Share This