Holding Negligent Parties Responsible

At Wilde Law Offices, I believe in personal and corporate responsibility. Insurance companies responsible for covering a negligent driver, property owner or product manufacturer should be willing to pay monetary damages to a person injured in an accident. Unfortunately, it is often difficult to obtain adequate compensation for all the damages you have suffered. Too often, it takes a legal fight to recover full and fair monetary damages for lost earnings, medical expenses and pain and suffering.

I have been practicing law since 2006, serving clients in Spearfish and throughout South Dakota. My practice also covers North Dakota and Wyoming. In more than 15 years of legal practice, I have earned a track record of successful cases in numerous jury trials and settlements. I take a dedicated, detail-oriented approach to personal injury claims.

Handling A Range Of Personal Injury Claims

I help clients with all types of personal injury claims, including:

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident, I know that you are in a difficult situation. I take my clients’ personal injury and wrongful death matters personal and I do everything possible to help my clients obtain maximum compensation in their cases.

What To Do After An Accident

People don’t plan to get injured in an accident. When it happens, it is easy to get confused about what to do next. Here are some simple steps that will help you preserve your right to a full and fair financial recovery:

  • See a doctor as soon as possible. Even if you do not think you are seriously injured, immediately after the accident, you may begin to experience an increase in pain in the hours and days preceding the accident. Get in to see a doctor right away. It is important to document the steps you take to protect your health. When talking to your doctor, don’t sugarcoat anything. Make sure you inform him or her of everything that is out of the ordinary with your body. Follow the doctor’s orders precisely.
  • Keep track of medical appointments. Make sure you keep a record of all medical services and who provided the services after the accident.
  • Keep track of your daily routine. Even a serious injury may not result in immediate symptoms of pain or immobility. Keep a record of daily tasks and cognitive abilities that became more difficult following your accident. Also, keep a journal detailing your rehabilitation efforts (physical therapy, exercise, stretching), including the dates and times expended in those efforts.
  • Don’t try to settle the case on your own. Insurance defense lawyers are trained professionals and very good at their job. You deserve skilled, effective legal protection and advocacy on your side as well.

The first thing you should do after seeking medical attention is to talk with an attorney who you can trust to protect your interests and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.

Talk To Me Before You Talk To The Insurance Company

If you were injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligence in South Dakota, North Dakota or Wyoming, talk to me. I understand what is required to win a fair settlement or jury award if your case goes to trial. Wilde Law Offices has earned a reputation for excellent client service and responsive communication. I handle everything about your personal injury or wrongful death claim and can even help you with your property damage claim, as part of my comprehensive litigation services.

I will work with the insurance company on your behalf, to make sure your compensation award is not compromised.

Not Sure Whether You Have A Legal Claim? Let’s Talk.

I offer a free consultation to evaluate your case and discuss your legal options. In most personal injury cases, I work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay attorneys’ fees only as a percentage of the amount we help you recover in a settlement agreement or jury award.

Call me at 605-961-2122 or contact me by email to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal needs today.

Share This