Guiding You Through The Conservatorship And Guardianship Processes

At Wilde Law Offices, I offer services to people seeking appointment as conservator or guardian over a minor or an adult protected person in South Dakota, North Dakota, and Wyoming. I handle everything for you and will make all necessary court appearances throughout the process. I can help you with temporary and permanent conservatorship or guardianship petitions.

From offices in Spearfish, I provide legal advocacy and representation for clients in guardianship, conservatorship and other estate matters throughout South Dakota, North Dakota, and Wyoming. Contact my firm to arrange an initial consultation with me, attorney Dylan Wilde, today.

Staying In Close Contact

My firm has earned a reputation for providing exceptional client service. I understand how important an issue like conservatorship or guardianship is to your family. I am compassionate and responsive to your needs and concerns. You will work directly with me throughout the petition process. I will keep you fully informed and updated about the progress of your petition and legal issues that may affect the outcome of your case.

Litigation Services

I am a skilled and experienced trial attorney who works vigorously to protect my clients’ rights. If your petition for conservatorship or guardianship is being contested, or you wish to contest an appointment of a conservator or guardian, I offer effective dispute resolution and litigation services to represent your case before the courts.

Get Started With Me Today

My office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement. My fees are reasonable, and I accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Call me at 605-961-2122 or contact my firm by email to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal needs today.

Share This