Estate Planning And Probate Services For Individuals And Families
At Wilde Law Offices, I provide a full range of estate planning and probate services for people throughout South Dakota, North Dakota, and Wyoming. I also serve as legal counsel for out-of-state clients who have estate administration or probate litigation needs in our service area.
I am a licensed certified public accountant and offer a high level of knowledge in estate planning and probate matters. Contact me, attorney Dylan Wilde, to arrange an initial consultation at my firm today.
My probate services include:
- Estate and trust administration
- Testate probate (with a valid will)
- Intestate probate (without a will)
My estate planning services include:
- Will revisions and updates
- Irrevocable and revocable living trusts
- Charitable giving, charitable remainder trusts
- Business succession planning
- Advance health care directives
- Durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney
My probate litigation services include:
- Contested will litigation, inheritance disputes
- Testate probate litigation (with a valid will)
- Intestate probate litigation (no valid will)
- Asset valuation and estate tax preparation
My guardianship/conservatorship services include:
- Appointment of guardian/conservator for minors, adults
- Challenges to petitions for guardianship/conservatorship
- Termination of guardianship
Ready To Help You
My office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement. My fees are reasonable, and I accept all major credit cards for your convenience.
Call my firm at 605-961-2122 or contact me by email to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal needs today.