Comprehensive Business Transaction And Litigation Services
Successful business operators know that legal issues have a direct impact on the bottom line. Whether you are just starting out with a business plan or are ready to sign a contract with a vendor or customer, there is nothing more important than getting the details right.
If you own, operate, or are considering starting a business in South Dakota, North Dakota or Wyoming, talk to me at Wilde Law Offices. I provide a full range of business transactional and litigation services to help you operate your business with confidence.
I, attorney Dylan Wilde, am a licensed CPA and am able to offer your company a high level of knowledge in legal areas involving corporate finances and accounting practices.
I provide legal advocacy and representation for business clients throughout South Dakota, North Dakota and Wyoming. Contact me to arrange an initial consultation to discuss any of the below matters:
- Startups: I will assist you in determining the appropriate entity considering the tax and liability consequences for your business. I also offer the service of filing the legal forms and documents with appropriate authorities.
- Growth opportunities: I can help you with all of your merger and acquisition needs, including commercial real estate transactions, contracts and changes of tax structure to meet your growing needs.
- Contracts and agreements: I make sure the contractual language is appropriate to protect your interests and rights. My office also drafts dissolution agreements — because how you exit a business can be just as important as how you set up and operate.
- Succession planning: If you are considering retirement, my firm can help you draft a succession plan to make sure your business is left in the hands of people who will continue your success.
- Litigation and dispute resolution: I am an experienced trial lawyer who works effectively to resolve disputes and litigate on behalf of businesses involved in contractual disputes and lawsuits.
Talk To Me About Your Business Questions
My office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement. My fees are reasonable, and all major credit cards are accepted for your convenience.