An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
I am Dylan Wilde, Spearfish attorney, serving clients throughout South Dakota, North Dakota and Wyoming. I have been practicing law in this area for more than 15 years, and I have a track record of successful verdicts and settlements in personal injury claims throughout the area.
As your attorney, I provide legal services marked by:
- Personalized service: I believe that you, the client, are the centerpiece of my practice. I will remain in good contact with you, update you on any case developments and answer any questions you have. It is important to me to make sure my clients understand the process and are empowered to make good decisions to protect their interests.
- Detail-oriented: As a certified CPA as well as an experienced attorney, I am detail-oriented by nature, and this serves my legal practice extremely well. Most legal matters are not like they are on TV. Most of the time, cases are won by looking over the evidence, knowing the law and attending to every detail.
- Committed: When I represent a client who has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, I know that person is in a difficult situation. My job is to help them get justice and compensation, to help them be made whole. I work diligently to ensure my clients get maximum compensation in their cases.
My practice is primarily focused on accident and injury claims, but I have the knowledge and experience to handle a wide range of legal matters. Talk to me about your legal needs.
A Wealth Of Experience
My career highlights include:
- Practicing law since 2006
- Graduated with Sterling Honors from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 2005
- Served as editor in chief of Volume 50 of the South Dakota Law Review
- Clerked with the South Dakota Supreme Court
- Licensed CPA since 2002
- Numerous jury trials and trials to the court
- A remarkable track record of successful verdicts and settlements
All of the training and experience I have obtained over my career, I will put to use to help you win your case. If you have been injured, I will work to determine who is liable and help you obtain the maximum compensation possible.